- When you synchronize customer/vendor to BP, there is error "Address type XXDEFAULT does not exist: Address usage XXDEFAULT cannot be created" (R1 642 / R1642) in MDS_PPO2.
- You run MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT for customer/vendor, then there is error "Address type XXDEFAULT does not exist: Address usage XXDEFAULT cannot be created" (R1 642 / R1642).
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- S/4 HANA
- Customer/Vendor integration
- Master Data Synchronization
Define Address Types, SPRO, Standard Address. , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.