- All tasks fail in Information Steward with the same error. Task log shows:
Sybase SQL Server <mydbserver> error message for operation <ct_results>: <Sybase Server message number <208> State <1> Severity
<16> From Server <myserver>:Message Text is: MMT_Ep_Proj_Ver_Map not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists
- MMT_Ep_Proj_Ver_Map is an Information Steward repository table. The error can contain any IS repository table name
- The Information Steward repository table listed in the error does exist in the database
- A Select statement on the IS repository table only works if the owner of the table is explicity given where normally this would not have to be done
- For example:
Select * from dbo.MMT_EP_Proj_Ver_Map --> works when owner of table, dbo, is given
Select * from MMT_EP_Proj_Ver_Map --> does not work but it should
- Creation of the repository did not throw any errors
- Creating a new repository did not help
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
repo, IS, bods, ds, IS Repo , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.