- You are running SAP Solution Manager on SAP ASE 157 database.
- Run-time access to Infocubes fail with the following error:
Error: 702, Severity: 20, State: 1
Memory request for 19020 bytes exceeds the size of single page of 16384 bytes.
- The error is accompanied by a stacktrace in the ASE errorlog referencing the functions:
- You have implemented the latest version of the following notes, for the respective SAP Basis release:
BW Correction Collection
DBA Cockpit Correction Collection
DDIC patch collection
Solution Manager Technical Monitoring Patch Collection
- The Infocubes are of different types - for eg: Extractor Framework, DVM, UPL, CCM
- Specific example Infocubes include: 0SM_UPL, 0SMD_EAH2, 0SMD_CA02
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1 / 7.2
702, memory, partitions, Infocube, "Solution Manager", "/BI0/F0SM_UPL", 0SM_UPL, DVM, EFWK, compression, compressed, E2E_HK_CONTROLLER, "E2E BI HOUSEKEEPING", CR 769607 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.