- In transaction PA10 when scrolling through the infotypes the system is skipping infotype 0024 even though there are entries visible in PA20.
- You have activated switch PLOGI QUALI in SM30.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
PA10, PLOGI, QUALI, PLOGI QUALI, Qualifications, PA0024, IT0024, 0024, infotype 0024, PA20, Skipped, Skipping , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.