- When the report MB5L is executed for the Previous Period, with the flag Totals Only selected, the report returns information on G/L Accouts with zero value.
- Additionally, when executed the same as above, the report returns information on G/L Accounts that are already marked for deletion in table SKB1-XLOEB.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, MB5L, totals only, G/L account, zero value, deletion, SKB1-XLOEB, company code, previous period, XMBEW, SACHKONTO, RM07MBST, ORGAN, internal table, validity. , KBA , MM-IM-GF-REP , IM Reporting (no LIS) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.