A Dump file is a snapshot of process memory, a Dump file can be used to troubleshoot several issues including crashes, freezes, and performance problems.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
C:\Windows\SysWOW64, C:\Windows\SysWOW64\taskmgr.exe, OUTLOOK.EXE, Create Dump File , KBA , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.