- When using ASE Self Management or DBACockpit
- ASE reports a signal 11 at address js__collectjobs in the errorlog
- Every time the default update statistics job should run (usually around midnight).
- The stacktrace contains the functions: js__collectjobs, js__upstream_agent, js__chores and jobscheduler and errorlog entries include :
Current process (0x1b000e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000d438af (js__collectjobs+0x188)
Job Scheduler Task found running by terminate_process, setting it to stopped
Job Scheduler Task final cleanup performed from terminate_process.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Job Scheduler
Note: From code review it appears that this issue could apply to all releases of ASE 16.0, however it has only ever been reported or reproduced on ASE 16.0 SP03.
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, jsagent, CR814275, CR#814275, SEGV, js__collectjobs, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.