User needs to know the new fields available in NFe Version 4.00 and where they are located.
- Presence Indicator (indPres) Option 5 - Face to Face - Off-site
- In the item scope there is the Rel. Scale (indEscala), the Producer CNPJ (CNPJFab) and the Ben. Code (cBenef)
- In the Traceability (rastro) group: Batch Number (nLote), Batch Qty. (qLote), Manuf Date (dFab), Exp. Date (dVal) and the Aggregation Cdeo (cAgreg)
- In the Pharmaceuticals (med) group: the ANVISA Code (cProdANVISA)
- In the Fuel (comb) group: % Oil Deriv. Gas (pGLp), % National Gas (pGNn), % Imported Nat. Gas (pGNi), Fuel Net Value (vPart)
- Group ICMS60: FCP ST Base (vBCFCPSTRet), FCP ST Rate (pFCPSTRet), FCP ST Value (vFCPSTRet), Final Consumer Rate (pST)
- Freight Mode (modFrete): option 3 (Own Transportation arranged by sender), option 4 (Own transportation arranged by addressee)
- Payment Information (pag): Payment Method (tPag), Payment Amount (vPag), Integ. Type (tpIntegra), CNPJ (CNPJ), Credit Card Company (tBandeira), Authorization Number (cAut), Change (vTroco)
KBA , XX-CSC-BR-SD , Sales and Distribution , XX-CSC-BR-MM , Materials Management , XX-CSC-BR-NFE , Nota Fiscal Electronica , SLL-NFE , Nota Fiscal Electronica (NFe) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.