'Refresh failed. Query script generation failed. See your administrator. For input string: "" (IES 00013)' error message appears when refreshing a query in Information Design Tool:
- The issue is reproducible if the query contains a subquery.
- The issue is reproducible if the query has multiple selection path.
- The error message is reproducible if within the subquery equate two dimensions.
- The issue is specific to Teradata database.
- The same query was working fine in SAP BI 4.2 SP3 installation.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP4 Patch 2
- Web Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Teradata database
refresh, failed, query, script, generation, failed, ies, 00013, teradata, webi, bi, idt, 4.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-BLX , Business Layer , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.