- You have a vendor master where the incoterms is filled.
- When trying to create a purchase order, from the "Carry out sourcing screen" for that vendor in SRM, the system returns the error the documents does not exist.
- Error V2 459 "Enter incoterm location 1" can be seeing in the ECC/backend system.
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, SRM, SOCO, SHOPPING CART, PO, INCOTERMS, INCO TERMS, CARRY OUT SOURCING, PURCHASEORDER, VENDOR, SUPPLIER, INCOTERMS1, INCOTERMS2, BACKEND, V2 459, V2459 , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.