- ASE error log reports message 216:
Error: 216, Severity: 20, State: 3
Attempt to automatically drop temporary table failed.
- It may be preceded by another error, most commonly
- signal error (signal 11 / SIGSEGV)
- error 1204 'out of locks'
- It may be followed by error 1105 on system or user tempdb:
Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 4
Can't allocate space for object 'syslogs' in database 'tempdb' because 'logsegment' segment is full/has no free extents. If you ran out of space in syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE to increase the size of the segment.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- While it can affect all ASE releases
- These are reported mainly on now unsupported ASE codelines (12.5.x , 15.0.x)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions
SYBASE , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.