- When executing transaction QA16 in background or foreground mode, the usage decision status UD (I0218 - 'Usage decision has been made') is activated. The usage decision code is however not saved for the affected inspection lot. This is a status inconsistency.
- In transaction QA16 the usage decision can be done manually, but in background or foreground mode only the UD status is set, the UD code is not stored. Furthermore, table QAVE (Inspection processing: Usage decision) is empty for the inspection lot.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
ECC, QM-IM-UD, COMMIT, COMMIT WORK, COMMIT WORK AND WAIT, Prüflos, Verwendungsentscheid, QV102, QV 102, suspected, fehlt, nicht gespeichert, VE, Sammel , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.