- One or more documents has been checked into a change list and the change list is created in the repository.
- The Data Source employs the Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle to connect to the Repository database.
- The List of Change Lists looks empty: no record has been retrieved, it displays no result.
- There is no filter defined on all three criteria (User, Location, Document).
- The Repository root is selected in the Location dropdown.
- This happens in Windows 2012 R2.
- It works fine in Windows 7.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
blank , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.