- Requirement is to have selected destination options visible in scheduling menu in BI Launch Pad.
- Users should only see destination options they have rights to, when scheduling reports in BI launchpad.
- Requirement is to Hide / Remove selective destination options from dropdown in BI Launchpad for specific user / user group on specific Report / Folder.
- The issue in 2626550 - Recurring instances fail with error: "Object failed to run due to insufficient security privileges." after upgrading or migrating to BI 4.2 SP05, and newer is seen
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2, Support Pack 05, and newer
BI 4.2 SP05 SP5 BIP 42 destination hide remove disable drop down dropdown , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.