- The Edit button (pencil icon) does not show in the WPF Client after syncing with the SMP server (see screenshot).
- In SAP Work Manager 6.3 with GIS Maps, the following option is enabled in Syclo Config Panel:
PREF_SHOW_EDIT set to "True" for GIS_COLLECTION
- The following error is seen in visual studio:
" AgentryClientControls.EsriMap.EsriMapViewController.InitializeEdit() to access method 'Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Controls.Viewbase.get_Editor()' failed".
- SAP Work Manager 6.3
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP 9 PL3.
- WPF Agentry Client is 22.214.171.124
- SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK 2.1
- ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET 10.2.7
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.3.0
ESRI , mapping , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.