- 1099-MISC Form "CORRECTED (If checked)" checkbox is not ticked during printing.
- 1042S Form "CORRECTED (If checked)" checkbox is not ticked during printing.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Correction File Indicator, 1099, 1042, CORRECTED, Checkbox, check box, US_FILE_CORR_IND, First Correction, Second Correction, S_P00_07000134, RFIDYYWT, US, Form, 1099-MISC, 1099MISC, 1099misc , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , FI-AR-AR-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.