- You have configured the WORKFLOW_LOCAL_XXX RFC Destination in SWU3 or in SM59.
- You raise an event to start a workflow, but the workflow is not started.
- The event trace (transaction SWEL) shows that the receiver was started correctly.
- An event that should start a workflow looks like it was executed, but no work item was created.
- There are no symptoms: no dump, no tRFC in error, no workflow. The event traces (SWEL and SWF_TRC) showed that the event receiver was started correctly.
- SAP Business Workflow
- System is on the respective Kernel:
Kernel 749 PL 415 until PL 422 (including)
Kernel 753 PL 90 until PL 98 (including)
SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT, SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF, WORKFLOW_LOCAL, SWU3 , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.