- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) direct integration with SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM).
- TransportationOrderLoadingAppointmentRequest_Out (LDAP) message is transmitted for a Freight Order (FO) from TM to EWM.
- On EWM, the Transport Unit (TU) on Outbound has Status set to BLL - Blocked for Loading/Unloading
- Why does the LDAP automatically set TU Status to blocked?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4+
TM, EWM, LDAP, FO, TransportationOrderLoadingAppointmentRequest_Out, Load Plan, Load Planning, Finalized, Cargo Ready for Loading, Unloading, /SCMTMS/CL_OUTB_MAPPER FILL_TOR_ITEM, TransportationCapacityPlanningStatusCode , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.