- An extended attribute has been created for the Entity metaclass in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- This extended attribute is added to a custom form that replaces the General tab of the Entity property sheet.
- The XEM has to be attached to an existing model (CDM).
- Edit the entity attribute from the Entity property sheet: all fields are read-only.
- Cannot reproduce if the XEM is attached to a new model.
- Cannot reproduce attaching a similar XEM but created from scratch.
- Cannot reproduce for one entity if the entity is open then closed and finally reopen.
- Cannot reproduce with a new entity.
- Cannot reproduce if the entity attribute was double-clicked in the Local Object Browser.
- Cannot reproduce anymore if either the extended attribute or the form is deleted.
- Cannot reproduce anymore for one entity as soon as an attribute is created and Apply/OK is clicked.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
disabled, greyed, grayed, 814046, CR814046, CR#814046 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.