- If the CVI is activated in ERP system, when a contact person in Tcode BP is created and assigned to an existing business partner, it will be synchronized to Customer/Vendor contact as per the CVI settings. But you notice the generated Customer/Vendor contact number (KNVK-PARNR) is different with the BP contact person number. You want to know the reason.
- You want to know how to get the link between the BP contact person and Customer/Vendor contact.
- You are not able to set the number range of Customer/Vendor contact as External.
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Customer/Vendor integration
- Master Data Synchronization
MF02DFP0, PARTNERNUMMER_VERGEBEN, internal number range, external number range, number are different, SNRO, PARTNER, KNVK, BUT000, XD01, XD02, XD03, MDS_LINKS. , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.