- When you create a contact person in tcode BP and assign it to an existing business partner, the number of the BP contact number and contact person that got created in KNVK are different.
- You want to know how to make the number to be the same for BP contact person and Customer/Vendor contact person.
- You are not able to set the number range of Customer/Vendor contact as External.
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- S/4 HANA
- Customer/Vendor integration
- Master Data Synchronization
MF02DFP0, PARTNERNUMMER_VERGEBEN, internal number range, external number range, number are different, SNRO, PARTNER, KNVK, BUT000, XD01, XD02, XD03. , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.