- In SAP Transportation Management you have noticed location data is incorrect in a:
- Freight Order (FO)
- Freight Booking (FB)
- Freight Unit (FU)
- Forwarding Order (FWO)
- Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR)
- Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR)
- Transportation Unit (TU) such as a Container Unit (CU), Railcar Unit (RU), or a Trailer Unit.
- The location master data was transferred from ERP to TM using the Core Interface (CIF).
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
location, address, master data, tm, transportation management, cif, core interface, postal code, /SCMTMS/LOC3, shadow , KBA , TM-MD-TN-LOC , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.