You submit a request from IDM to GRC but recieve some of the following errors on:
- SQLException: JZ00L: Login failed. Examine the SQLWarnings chained to this exception for the reason(s)
- Could not create a connection
- Operation succesfully executed - but could not create context variable in IDM
- putNextEntry failed storingcn=180228a,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grcException from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException:[LDAP:error code 82 – (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)]; remaining name'cn=180228ª,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grc'
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
Connection String, JDBC , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.