There are multiple part appraisers in an appraisal document, and it is expected to ensure that the part appraisers take specific sequence to complete their part appraisal one by one.
For example, there are two part appraisers, A and B, assigned to an appraisal document. And the expectation is that B can only start the part appraisal after A has already completed his/her part appraisal processing.
This KBA explains how to achieve the order setting of part appraisers.
"Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
performance, management, powl, list , KBA , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD-AP , Appraisal Systems , PA-PD-DP , Development Plans , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.