- Cannot check in or check out jobs from central repository
- Jobs appear to be checked in to the user
- The following options are greyed out for all objects: Check Out, Check In, Undo Check Out, Label Latest Version, Permissions, Delete
- Permission column says 'Full' even though the above options are disabled
- Objects exist in both the central and local repo but cannot be checked in or checked out
- The specific options that are greyed out may depend on the object e.g. job, dataflow, table, etc.
SAP Data Services 4.x
repo, check-in, check-out, assign, assigned, permission, gray, grayed, grey, greyed-out, grayed-out, disable, checked-in, checked-out, bods, ds, secure, enable, enabled, unable, unable to, not enabled , KBA , EIM-DS-DES , Data Services User Interface/Designer , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.