- Does Lumira support HANA Session Locale?
- A SAP HANA view returns data in multiple languages (i.e. English, French and German). An Analytic Privilege filters data according to the user language, which is defined using SESSION_CONTEXT('LOCALE') variable to get the language of the HANA session.
- In SAP HANA Studio, when opening a session in French (session connection, right-click > Properties > Additional properties > Connection - Locale) the data in French is obtained
- When running the cube view in Analysis for Office the data is displayed in French when logging in with a French user.
- When logging into Lumira Discovery with the French user, the dimensions and measures are all presented in English.
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.X
- SAP HANA DB
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 ; SAP Lumira 2.1
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.