- SAP Transportation Management where Freight Units (FUs) are created via a Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR).
- FUBR enables "Item Split Allowed"
- FUBR maintains values for "Equipment or Vehicle Group" and "Equipment or Vehicle Type"
- The equipment or vehicle type in customizing (transaction SPRO SAP Transportation Management > Transportation Management > Master Data > Resources > Define Equipment Groups and Equipment Types) maintains appropriate capacity values for the Critical Quantity maintained for the FUBR.
- FUs created from the FUBR do not split according to the capacity maintained for the equipment or vehicle type.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, FUBR, FUB, FU, PLN, Equipment Group, Equipment Type, Vehicle Group, Vehicle Type, splitting, split, planning, plan, capacity, capacities, quantities, volume, gross weight, /SCMTMS/PLN_FUBR025, /SCMTMS/PLN_FUBR026 , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.