- Relationships are drawn in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or a Logical Data Model (LDM), which notation is Barker.
- Format of the line symbol can be specified in the Line Style tab of the Symbol Format dialog, or via the Display Preferences.
- Although the preview looks fine, modification of the link style is ignored and PD strictly follows the Barker notation.
- A mandatory relationship is represented by a straight line, and an optional relationship is represented by a dashed line.
- It works fine for the Line width and Begin/Center/End arrows.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
813903, CR813903, CR#813903 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.