- When using a SNP subcontracting scenario with several PDS at the subcontractor the procurement priority defined in PDS is not respected.
- When using a SNP subcontracting scenario with several PDS at the subcontractor the inbound quotations for PDS are not respected.
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- Supply Network Planning (SNP)
- Interactive Supply Network Planning
Heuristic, Location, Apo, Subcontracting, planning, SOS, source of supply, pds, Lohnbearbeitung, Priorität, Beschaffungspriorität, /sapapo/sdp94 , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-HEU , SNP Heuristic Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.