In the Asset Explorer (transaction AW01N) or during ordinary depreciation posting (transaction AFAB) or recalculation (transaction AFAR), you are concerned with:
- The ordinary depreciation start date
- The planned ordinary depreciation for the fiscal year or the year periods
- The posted ordinary depreciation for the fiscal year or the year periods
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ordinary depreciation calculation posted AW01N AFAB AFAMA AFAMS AFAMP AFAR AS02 "depreciation key" straight-line remaining "useful life" recalculate "base value" "netbook value" "start date" "depreciation area" , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.