- After upgrade from Lumira 1.31.7 to Lumira 2.1 - Lumira Server is running with errors in Central Management Console (CMC) -> Servers
- The following error is seen in the Lumira Server logs when high level traces are taken from startup:
2018 03 04 16:07:34.521|Unable to start OSGI bundle bundleTeamServerPJSService_0.0.0  for service businessobjects/TeamServerPJSService/1/transport
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.hilo.engine.sybase.driver.jodbc_1.31.7 " could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.jdbc4; version="12.0.1"
- Login with Lumira Designer reveals the following error:
Error RWS 00005 : Lumira server is not found or server is down. Check in CMC servers list. (HDB 05509)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (1.x -> 2.x)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Lumira, server edition 2.1
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.