In t-code: MD04, exception message 15 (rescheduling out) is not displayed even if there is firmed receipt before the requirement.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP R/3 All versions
- SAP R/3 Enterprise All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
rescheduling, rescheduling out, MD04, MD05, exception message, 15, lot size, period lot size, Tolerance value for displacemt, Tolerance value, VWVER, Tolerance value for displacement in the future, firmed, fixed, requirement, purchase requisition, planned order, production order, PO/SA schedule line, QM inspection lot, shipping notification, TERBV , KBA , PP-MRP-PE , Planning Evaluation , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.