- Prompt to install Flash.
- When refreshing a report created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it requires you to install Flash, before displaying the prompts.
- In SAP BI LaunchPad, or the Central Management Console, when viewing a report that uses parameters, it displays the message:
"This content requires Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher. Please click here to install"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
prompt, flash, deprecate, phase-out, remove, delete , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.