- You are having issues with the UI Theme Designer and need to check the UI Theme Designer log files
- Some issues you may be having where checking the log files would be useful include:
- No themes are displayed when accessing the UI Theme Designer
- SAP Standard theme(s) resources are missing when you try to create a new Theme
- Certain theme resources (a custom theme) are missing, even though you expect it would display
- SAP UI Theme Designer on AS ABAP
- SAP UI Theme Designer on AS Java / Enterprise Portal
- SAP UI Theme Designer on HCP
uitd, theming, theme, editor, motif, motiv, logger, logging, logs, error, errors, issue, issues, debug, debugging, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, missing, empty, designs, blank, problem, build, rebuild , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-TOL-UTD , UI Theme Designer in Portal & new theme structure issues , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.