- Issue only occurs for Lumira documents, WebI reports work fine.
- Following error messages in the mobile logs when reproducing the issue.
- HTTP Status Code: 404, Description: Your request is invalid; verify the connection details or contact your administrator (MOB 06009) (HTTP 404)
- HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> /MobileBIService/lumx</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
- Lumira service not created in the SIA.
- Windows Server
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Server 2.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iOS 6.7.6
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Lumira, server edition 2.0 ; SAP Lumira, server edition 2.1
BI, Mobile, Lumira, cannot, open, view , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.