- Cannot access documentation on SAP Service Marketplace https://service.sap.com
- Unable to download Best Practices documentation at https://service.sap.com/~sapdownload/
- Authentication required https://websmp107.sap-ag.de
- S-User ID and Password not accepted at Log in screen for https://service.sap.com
- Windows Security pop-up iexplore.exe prompting for Username and Password
- Windows Security message: The server websmp202.sap-ag.de is asking for your username and password. The server reports that it is from SAP Service Marketplace.
SAP Service Marketplace https://service.sap.com
https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/BP_OP_ENTPR , https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/BP_OP_ENTPR ; https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/home/ , https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/HOME , https://service.sap.com/~sapdownload/...... , https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~SAPIDP/.... , https://websmp202.sap-ag.de , , KBA , legacy incident tile , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.