Setting sqm_write_flush configure to 'dio' causes the following errors after upgrade to SAP REP 16.0 SP03:
- ERROR #6120 dAIO( ) - d64/sqm/rsaiolinux.c(1016)
SQM detected a failing status from an outstanding AIO (Status not set.).
- ERROR #6026 SQM(101:1 DS.DB_RSSD) - /generic/sqm/sqmio.c(1384)
Block write failed for queue '101:1', segment 0, block 0. OS dependent error is 'Status not set.'
- ERROR #30024 DIST(101 DS.DB_RSSD)
The distributor for 'DS.DB_RSSD' failed while reading a transaction from it's stable queue.
SQM stopping due to an exception: 101:1 DS.DB_RSSD
- ERROR #14023 REP AGENT(DS.DB_RSSD) - neric/exec/execint.c(555)
SQM had an error writing to the inbound-queue.
- This Rep Agent Thread is aborting due to an unrecoverable communications or Replication Server error.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.