This note will help to understand exception message 10 (rescheduling in) and 30 (Plan process according to schedule) better in t-code: MD04.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP R/3 All versions
- SAP R/3 Enterprise All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
rescheduling, rescheduling in, Plan process according to schedule, MD04, MD05, horizon, rescheduling horizon, exception message, 10, 30, lot size, period lot size, Tolerance value forward, Tolerance value, vwvor, Purchase processing time , Planning delivery time, GR processing time, In-house production time, firmed, fixed, requirement, purchase requisition, planned order, production order, PO/SA schedule line, QM inspection lot, shipping notification, TERBV , KBA , PP-MRP-PE , Planning Evaluation , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.