- Migrated to S/4 Hana and did the initial installation of FIORI Launchpad
- All the Fiori application KPI tiles and transactions are defaulted to display the amount values in EUR (EURO) - Unit of Measure (UOM)
- Some global companies may reside outside the European Union: For example, a company code default currency could be CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- The steps or common issue of customers states that to change the default EUR currency, a user must follow several steps as documented here: https://blogs.sap.com/2017/03/08/fiori-for-s4hana-modify-currencies-in-standard-kpi-tiles/ (i.e. SAP manual steps)
- If the company has 5 or more Fiori applications, the steps provided above could be significant and a better solution is needed
- Is there a simpler way?
SAP NetWeaver 7.52 for S/4HANA 1709/752
"Fiori apps defaults to EUR","How to change EUR to other currency","Mass change currency for Fiori apps","Setting a global currency in Fiori","Fiori EUR currency","Application EUR Fiori default" , KBA , CA-GTF-SB-S4H-RT , SAP Smart Business S4H - Run Time , CA-FE-FLP-EU , SAP Fiori Launchpad End User UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.