/INCMD/UI transaction does not work properly. Symptoms can be:
- Two different application servers (you can switch between them in SM51 transaction) function differently with the /INCMD/UI transaction. E.g. fields that are editable on the one server, are not editable on the other
- Error messages appear, which are not justified (E.g. number range errors for the INC Group name, even though the number ranges are correctly set up).
- SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
KBA , SCM-BAS-MD-INC , Product and Location Interchangeability , SCM-APO-MD-INC , Product and Location Interchangeability , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.