- The Central Management Server (CMS) system database (aka "CMS repository) and its transaction log file grow much faster than expected (potentially hundreds of MB or even 1+ GB per day)
- SAP SQL Anywhere (all versions)
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 04
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Patch 4.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Patch 4.2
CMS, BI, Business Intelligence, database, log growth sqlanywhere sqla , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-OTH , SQL Anywhere - other (install, docs, etc.) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-SCH , BI platform search , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.