When running a Bex query, calling an F4 help or extracting data from a BW InfoProvider errors occur on the HANA database.
Instantiation of calculation model failed, exception 306002
- Instantiation of calculation model failed;exception 306105: Invalid query.
Error 2.048 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server: Creation of column view for <BW object> failed
Error 34.023 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- EC:2048column store error: fail to create scenario:  Inconsistent calculation model"
- Error 2,949 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- Error 2,981 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- Error 34051 when display data of composite provider
Errors captured index server trace:
- The following errors occurred: Index does not exist;Failed to get CalcIndex 'SAPSR3:0BW:BIA:xxxx (t -1)' (2007)
- Error during executing SQL statement (2116): CREATE COLUMN VIEW "SAPxxx"."0BW:BIA:BI0_0Q0000####_oi" WITH PARAMETERS (DESCRIPTION='', INDEXTYPE=5, JOININDEX = "SAPxxx"."/BIC/Axxxxxx00", JOININDEXTYPE = 1, VIEWATTRIBUTE =, CHARACTERISTIC=('SID', SIDATTRIBUTE="SID"), ISMEMORYINDEX=1, OPTIMIZEMETAMODEL=1): sql syntax error: incorrect syntax
Runtime information in almost all of these looks like this:
- Error in BW: _HCPR_PROCESS-3-
- An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
- Information >> Row: 59 Inc: MAP_TREX_EXCEPTION Prog: CL_RSDRH_TREX_STORAGE
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
BRAIN 670, DBMAN 305 navigation attribute, 34.023, 3060002, 2949, _HCPR_PROCESS-3-, CL_RSDRH_TREX_STORAGE, MAP_TREX_EXCEPTION, 2881, 2,981, 1,699, 1699, function is not implemented, _SID, calcEngine search on olapIndex failed, 0BW:BIA:BI0, GET_FILTER_VALUES_CHA:03, function is not implemented, Failed to insert requested attribute, calcEngine search on olapIndex, 0Q, temporary , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.