- BODS cannot load correct date values to SQL Server.
- DATETIME2 field not loading correctly.
- No seconds or milliseconds are being loaded by Data Services to datetime2(7) field.
- sysdate() seconds and milliseconds are truncated.
- All seconds and milliseconds are set to 0 when loaded to SQL Server 2016 datetime2(s) field.
- When loading the sysdate() to datetime field, seconds and milliseconds are loaded correctly, but requirement is to use datetim2 field.
- Seconds and milliseconds are removed when loading a SQL Server table.
- If loading the same SQL Server table using an insert statement from within SQL Server Management studio, the seconds and milliseconds are not removed or set to zero, just when loading from Data Services.
- SAP Data Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
SAP Data Services all versions
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.