- Refreshing a large List of Values (LOV) displays message: "The number of requested members exceeds 5000. Do a search by element instead"
- In Webi Applet, it displays error: "Could not retrieve the list of values" "CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: The number of requested members exceeds 5000. Do a search by element instead."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Package 6 and higher
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 all Support Packages
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Web Intelligence HTML Interface
- Web Intelligence Java Applet
- BICS connection to Bex Query
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, LOV, list of values, lovSizeLimit, DSLBICSConfiguration.xml , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.