- In the shipment cost processing the exchange rate (KOMP-KURSK) cannot be seen in the document.
- When creating a shipment cost document with different currencies (local-, document-, condition currency), the value seems to be calculated and converted correctly taking into account all exchange rates, but only one of the two exchange rates is displayed/filled which is confusing: KOMP-KKURS is displayed (and used); KOMP-KURSK is not displayed (although used)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
VBKD, KONV, VI02, Währungsumrechnung, Umrechnung, Währung, Frachtkost, Kondition , KBA , LE-TRA-FC-CAL , Freight Cost Calculation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.