- Shared memory dump (SYSTEM_NO_SHM_MEMORY) when using the FIORI Launchpad was suggested to utilize the following solution:
- SAP Guided answers to set the shared objects memory size to 1100 and the abap/buffer_fragments=1 (Official solution)
- Please refer to Guided Answer: https://ga.support.sap.com/dtp/viewer/#/tree/1080/actions/12107:17687:17695:17696:17699:17701 (To see solutions/references)
- Using SAP Transaction code: SHMA - Shared Memory indicated shared memory issue pointing to: /UI2/CL_TM_CONF_SHA to have the most use memory
- Displaying the Area for: /UI2/CL_TM_CONF_SHA shows that the description is: Sharend object for TM Index configuration
- Transport Attributes: Software Component = SAP_UI Release 752
- SAP_UI 7.52
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.51 Innovation Package (or 7.52)
"Fiori SYSTEM_NO_SHM_MEMORY"," Shared memory /UI2/CL_TM_CONF_SHA","/UI2/CL_TM_CONF_SHA uses too much memory","Fiori Launchpad dump","Performance improvement SAP_UI","SAP_UI 752 improvement", "SHMA /UI2/CL_TM_CONF_SHA" , KBA , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.