Authorization check on object C_AFKO_AWK and C_AFKO_AWA doesn't work when jumping from t-code CO11N to t-code COOIS. Some orders from unauthorized plants are displayed in the result. However, they work fine if t-code COOIS is executed directly.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
C_AFKO_AWK, C_AFKO_AWA, authority-check, plant, CO11N, COOIS, CO03, COR3, SU24, Do Not Check, , KBA , PP-SFC-IS , Information System , PP-SFC-EXE-CON , Confirmation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.