This document contains a 60-minute Expert Webinar on the SAP Gateway (SAP kernel process) topic.
In this Webinar you will learn about some of the Gateway Security Features.
The agenda of the Webinar covered the following items:
- Registration of external programs - the "reginfo" file
- Starting programs on demand - the "secinfo" file
- Files’ basics
- The "reginfo" file (syntax and live demo)
- The "secinfo" file (syntax and live demo)
The session was finalized with Q&A about the topics presented.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
This Technical Webinar covers:
- Gateway Security feature related to registration of external programs at SAP
- Gateway Security feature related to starting external programs on demand
- SAP System Admins
webinar, reginfo, reg_info, secinfo, sec_info, reginfo.dat, secinfo.dat, gateway security, registration, not allowed , KBA , BC-CST-GW , Gateway/CPIC , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , BC-CST , Client/Server Technology , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.