- "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND" SAP Dump messages are seen in BW7.4 when Crystal reports are scheduled or run in publications
- Dump message may displayed intermittently, or first time the reports runs fine, than dump happens
- For the failed jobs of the "Crystal" user shows "Did not connect to reg server, SY-SUBRC 3"
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP6 or earlier
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP6 or earlier
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CR Opensql driver, inforset, OSQL_EXECUTE, OSQL_EXECUTE_INTERNAL , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.