When using flowgraph to replicate data from MSSQL view to HANA, observed the following errors.
- Data with 'YYYYMM' format is wrongly replicated. E.g. 201204 -> 2012Ap, 201205 -> 2012Ma
- Data with 'YYYY' format is cut off. E.g. 2012 -> 201, 2013 -> 201
- Data with 'MM' format is wrongly replicated. E.g. 04 -> Ap, 05 -> Ma
- Some data are replicated into question mark
- Some other wrongly replicated data. E.g. 2012年04月 > 201年Ap月
HANA Server: 1.00.122.09
DP Agent: 184.108.40.206
MSSQL Server2014 with Collation set to Japanese_CI_AS
garbled, Chinese, JP, CN, double, multi, multiple, byte , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.