- Message no. FAA_POST213 - Not possible to transfer posted values for asset & &; base amount missing is returned when entering an amount in field 'Ordinary dep.posted' (field NAFAG) in transaction ABLDT during legacy data transfer.
- Since the base amount exists, the error seems unexpected.
- It is observed that the error only occurs when entries are made against multiple depreciation areas, and which are assigned to two different ledgers (ledger groups).
- For the long text of the error FAA_POST 213 check transaction SE91.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FAA_POST 213 ABLDT NAFAG, ‘Ordinary dep.Posted’, OADB, LDGRP, Chart of Depreciation , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.